The Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia has issued Decisions to execute the measures planned for the third phase, which will apply from May 11, 2020:
- catering facilities and shops (shopping centers) are opened,
- e-passes are abolished,
- intercity road and railway traffic are opened,
- preschool institutions and primary schools are opened (class teaching from 1st to 4th grade),
- laboratories, artistic and clinical exercises and practical work in small groups in higher education are allowed,
- gathering of up to 40 people in one place in compliance with epidemiological measures,
- national and nature parks are opening.
In accordance with the favorable epidemiological situation and the announcement of loosening of measures, the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia made new decisions in accordance with the announced easing of epidemiological measures.
As of Monday, May 11, 2020the ban on temporary leaving the place of residence and permanent residence in the Republic of Croatia will be lifted. This means that you no longer need e-passes to travel to another city or municipality. The island of Brač is excluded from the decision, where these measures - due to the outbreak of COVID-19 disease on the island - are still valid.
As of Monday, May 11, 2020 the decision on the necessary measures to restrict social gatherings, work in trade, service activities and holding sports and cultural events will be changed.
From May 13, 2020all gyms and gyms can operate, and swimming pools can start operating from May 18, 2020. It allows gathering up to 40 people in one place.
From Monday, May 11, 2020intercity road and railway traffic is also possible.