Opcije pristupačnosti Pristupačnost


New dormitory is opened in academic year 2015./2016. and the places offered to Erasmus+ incoming students are available. Places are limited. 

Before entering the dorm, student is obligated to submit: 

  • ID card
  • medical certificate that there is no contraindication for accommodation in student dormitory 
  • confirmation from student University that student is full time student.

Without ID card and Medical certificate student will not be allowed to enter the Dorm.

Website for the Dormitory: 

Private accomodation

There are more types of private accommodation so they vary by the price and the conditions.

Apartment can be rented and shared with the owner. This is the case of rooms, not whole apartment, so the prices are around 100-150 euros. In this case, student can rent the room – bathroom and kitchen are shared with the owner of apartment or other occupants. For all necessary services student must agree with owners of the apartment. The specified price usually does not cover overhead expenses, which regularly amount around 300 kuna per person. Depending on the agreement, overhead expenses are calculated so that number of household members divides total monthly expenses.

On the other hand, students can rent the whole apartment. That means that the owner of the apartment lives on other location. Monthly rent varies due to location, size, equipment and average coast is 200 to 400 euros for one room – two room apartment with living room (the specified price does not cover overhead expenses).

Renting steps:

  1. To find an adequate accommodation (part of the city, bus lines, parking…)

Places where you can find information about accommodation renting:

  • newspaper „Burza“ and „Butiga“ which can be bought on kiosk
  • on web page www.njuskalo.hr
  • on web page Student centar Pula (www.scpu.hr)
  1. Conclude the contract

Basic elements of renting contract are:

  • contracted parties
  • description of the apartment or the part of the apartment that is going to be rented
  • rent amount and the way of payment
  • type of coast connected with rent and how will they be paid
  • information about persons which will use apartment with the borrower
  • time period of rent
  • regulations about maintenance of apartment
  • regulations about use of common rooms, common parts and devices of the building and land.

If necessary, student can ask for lessor's ID. In the case of doubts and uncertainties students should consult with „Zakon o obaveznim odnosima“ (from 550. to 578. article) and „Zakon o najmu stanova“ which regulates this type of relationship. Owner of the apartment certifies contract with notary public.

  • Conclude handover protocol during immigration/emigration, which establishes the state of apartment during handover.
  • Register the residence on MUP. Claim for register of residence is submitted to police department. Registration is valid for the maximum period of one year.

Registration of the residence to the police is important because of legal stay.