Paper submission deadline:
- by Monday 29 October
Conference papers have to be written according to the following instructions:
- The paper should be written in English. The author is responsible for language editing.
- The submitted paper with all supplements (including an abstract, bibliography, references, tables and graphs) should be between 5000 and 6000 words in length.
- The paper is to be typed in Microsoft Word for Windows:
- B5 format (27,5 x 18,2 cm);
- margins all 2.5 cm;
- letter-quality type Times New Roman, font size 11pt, except for the paper title 12pt (bold);
Paper submission form