Calls for Applications & Results
ECTS University coordinators
- Grant agreement model for Erasmus+ student mobility between PROGRAMME and PARTNER COUNTRIES (Word document)
- ECTS User Guide
Infopack for Visiting students
„Juraj Dobrila University of Pula accepts foreign students from its partner Institution to study as visiting students within the Erasmus programme or under the terms of a bilateral agreement. Students can participate in student exchange programme for 1-2 semesters.
Students can apply for students exchange during the undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate study. Before sending the application, student should first apply for the exchange at their home University. After nomination by their home University, students follow application procedure of Juraj Dobrila University of Pula.
For additional information, exchange students can contact the staff of the Office for Partnership and Projects:
Important dates and the Teaching plan:
Check our pages dedicated to visiting students:
- Course catalogue for incoming students
- Before and upon arrival
- How to apply for an Exam?
- Living expenses
- Brochure for incoming students (Erasmus+)
- Erasmus+ student experiences
- Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility student experiences
- ECTS University coordinators
- Study in Croatia web portal