The overall objective of individual mobilities to be realized within this project call is intensification of international cooperation, development of institutional capacities for international mobility, internationalization of curriculum, strengthening of social dimension in international exchanges, strengthening of international partner network, and development of professional scientific and teaching skills with sustainable impact on long-term cooperation activities.
Financial supports are awarded to students, teaching and non-teaching staff members of the Juraj Dobrila University of Pula and to students, teaching and non-teaching staff members of the selected partner universities, as follows:
- Armenian State University of Economics, Armenia
- College of Management Academic Studies (COMAS), Israel
- Saint Mary’s University, Canada
- Hiroshima University, Faculty of Education, Japan
- Faculty of Philology, Serbia
- Kazan Innovative University named after V. G. Timiryasov